Mondays thru Saturdays
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- The use of the library is limited to college students and serious readers/researchers. Fourth year high school students may be allowed to use the library upon submission of a written request from the school librarian or principal.
- Users must log in their names and address at the registry book at the ground floor lobby of the Library.
- Users are required to deposit personal belongings, except papers, pencils, pens, money and valuables at the Cloakroom also located at the ground floor lobby.
- Users must present their Identification cards each time they use any of the library's collections.
- The user request form must be filled up properly before any reading material can be issued out to him/her.
- After using a material, the user must return it to the Desk Assistant and then claim his/her ID card. A user responsible for books and other reading materials until his/her ID card shall have been returned to him/her.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Users are not allowed to write on, mark, tear up or in anyway damage any material and other facilities belonging to the Library. Act No. 2293 penalizes the willful destruction, mutilation or carrying away of any book, pamphlet or property of the Library with 6 months imprisonment and/or fine at the court's discretion.
- Only two reading materials at a time can be issued to the user.
- No library users are allowed inside the stack rooms.
- In-demand books or materials are limited to two hours per user, but renewable for another hour if no other user requests for them.
- Absolute silence must be observed at all times in the reading rooms.
- Eating and smoking are strickly prohibited in the reading areas.
- Users of the Filipiniana rare collection and other special collections must first seek special permission from the Office of the Director before they are allowed to use them.